10 Healthy Meals That Won't Ruin Your Diet
If you’re like me and my group of sister friends, you’re in “get your life” mode and working on getting your body back to its happy place. You’re putting in serious work – at home or in the gym – cardio, strength training, or a combination of both. If you’ve been consistent, you’re probably starting to notice some changes in your body and in your appetite, both of which are good. But don’t let your increased appetite fool you into thinking you can go hard in the paint eating whatever you want just because you’re working out. Instead, fuel your body with healthy meals that won't ruin your diet.
Need some healthy meal ideas? Here's a list of my favorite go-to meals and snacks that take me from hangry to happy and help me keep my fitness goals in check.
1. Spinach mushroom scrambled eggs - Taste of Home
2. Southwestern kale power salad - Cookie and Kate
3. Avocado tuna salad - Natasha's Kitchen
4. Chile lime salmon fajita salad - Half Baked Harvest
5. Banana berry smoothie bowl - Begin with Nutrition
6. Skinny chocolate peanut butter banana shake - One Sweet Mess
7. Tropical fruit salad - The Slow Roasted Italian
8. Coconut vanilla popsicles - The Organic Dietician
9. Plantain chips & guacamole - Modern Parents Messy Kids
10. Stuffed sweet peppers - My Life Cookbook
Have a favorite healthy meal or snack you want to share? Leave a comment below. Until next time...keep pressing.